The following is a summary of the principal responsibilities and tasks associated with the Machine Shop Production Supervisor (MSPS) position:
- There will be a significant amount of hands-on training which will allow for a general introduction to the operations of RPM Solutions and its associated safety and functional requirements.
- The MSPS position is a supervisory position that will oversee the production of machine shop personnel. The MSPS’ direct supervisor is the company president.
- The position will also be responsible for maintaining equipment, monitoring tool check-in and check-out, as well as purchasing specialty tooling as needed.
- Setup and operation of 3 to 5 – Axis CNC mills and 2 to 4-Axis CNC lathes – includes inspection, assembly, and packaging of manufactured components. Must also be able to generate programs manually, via machine, conversational, and CAD/CAM software.
- As a member of the RPM Solutions team, the MSPS will be expected to support the ongoing development and maturation of the company. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Safely perform required processing steps to manufacture and assemble products for customer orders and/or inventory requirements.
- Provide Quality Assurance functions by performing pre-, in-process, and post-inspections of customer parts/components using portable and stationary CMM, as well as other traditional measuring devices and techniques, and maintaining associated documentation.
- Prepare customer returned components for evaluation and inspection using various manual and automated techniques, and maintain associated documentation for potential use in customer responses and/or product design upgrades.
- Assist in the process of customer orders including component selection, preparation, packaging, and shipping.
- All RPM Solutions personnel are required to participate in and comply with training and safety programs.
- All new RPM Solutions employees will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen prior to employment, as well as annual and/or random drug screens during the year.
View the compensation package for the Machine Shop Production Supervisor position.
Submit resume and application via links below.
If you have questions, please email us at Personnel@RPMSolutions.com.